26.4.08

CITYCRAFT MARKET is tomorrow

Tomorrow I will have a table at the CITYCRAFT MARKET. This even is put on by our own Etsy Pittsburgh Street Team. I expect it to go well. We will be in the Creative Treehouse, above the ill-fated 517-521 department store. The entrance is on the side of the building, on Meade Street. That's right across from the parking lot, where you only pay a quarter for over an hour. It's a great deal.
I'll be there with finger puppets and upcycled clothing. I have a new finger puppet to unveil tomorrow. I'm not sure if I have quite enough stuff, but I really plan to take orders for larger orders tomorrow, since I don't think this will be a big kid/immediate satisfaction crowd. There's even going to be a business only session before we open up to the general public. I'll, of course, bring yarn with me to make more puppets. Probably rats.

No comments:

hairycarrot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr