30.5.08

Show Tomorrow!


This show is hosted by Distinguished Dobermans, Inc.
Our Lady of the Angels Parish
Holy Family Social Hall
256 44th Street
Lawrenceville, PA 15201


View Larger Map
I'm really excited because there will be dogs there. I'm not really looking for a dog, but these things really sometimes introduce you to the "perfect" dog. I don't have a fence, and I have rats, so that narrows the choices a lot.
I'm premiering a new item for this show. I've made a few flower bracelets. I've given some to students, and I have a bunch more for tomorrow. I wish I didn't have a regular job so I could make more stuff. It's really eating into my crafting time. But, since crafting doesn't really rake in the cash, I'll be keeping my day job. I would be much more productive if I didn't fall asleep on the bus every day.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I like craft shows and fundraisers and dogs. This sounds like a fabulous thing...wish I was able to visit and go and play, too.

Visit me!!!!!!!!

xoxooxxo

hairycarrot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr