14.9.08

busy busy

This weekend was super busy, and I didn't even do anything.
This would have been a big Twilight Market week, with the poetry festival that happened yesterday, if not for the insane weather. The reports claimed all day rain, with heat. Everyone decided to wait until a later week for the weather to calm down. Of course, it got beautiful right at 3, when people were busy elsewhere.
I however, was already set to miss because this weekend was the Steel City Big Pour. It seemed even bigger than last year, with more food, vendors, and beer. I got the designated driver ticket. The weather was so much hotter than I expected for September.
Next weekend is even busier, with a potential two shows in two days (intense) and our team craft night on Friday. Plus, I've been rabidly swapping on swap-bot.


No comments:

hairycarrot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr