6.9.08

Hosting at Swapbot

or why I don't like markdown syntax.

I created a swap on Swapbot to make more flickr mosaics. They are fun and easy, and I like making them.
Here it is.
Everything about swapbot is pretty straightforward. -Except-
you can't use html. You have to use markdown syntax, which gets converted into html!? (insert interrobang here)
What is wrong with just using html? Most sites just clip whatever html they don't allow. I am not fond of using systems to replace systems I already know, which just create new rules to interpret existing rules.
Back to the swap at hand: it's about hobbies. People are making flickr mosaics of any hobby they choose. I specified any number between 12-25 images, because not everything has to be 4x4. Variety is fun.

No comments:

hairycarrot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr