18.1.09

Yarn action


This is my box of art club fiber. I've been holding it until I could use a wheel. I was certain that I could spin it thinly and evenly. I was going to play at my friend's house, but I ended up getting my own wheel. Very exciting.


These singles are spun from the blue roving. I made one on the drop spindle, and then these two on the wheel. They match up pretty well even though I used two different tools to make them.


This single came from the brown, pink, and silver roving. I plied it after this. There is much more left, so I should end up with quite a bit of yarn.

This batt was a bonus in my box. I used it to spin up a thicker yarn.

Here is the batt spun up. I plied it. The size is probably about a 4.

1 comment:

charmed by nature said...

Congrats on your wheel Jen! The blue yarn look amazing! I bet you are having a blast spinning up a storm!

hairycarrot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr